Tuesday, March 31, 2020

The Other Woman: Sandie Jones

Excellent writing. This was captivating and thrilling, as promised. I knew something was up as I read, but I couldn't quite figure it out, which helped me enjoy the process of reading. 

I really didn't like Adam in the beginning; I thought he was kind of a jerk. That being said, I didn't see the end coming until I was too late. That's the mark of excellent writing! I'm really impressed with Jones' writing style and greatly enjoyed the pace at which the story ran. It was riveting. The characters were nicely written although since we were supposed to like Adam, I think he could have used a little work.

This book was easy to read, and the speed of took made it difficult to put down, so I finished reading it the same day I started, while I made dinner.

I would recommend this for anyone who enjoyed Gone Girl, The Woman in the Window, The Couple Next Door, etc., as these all have the same, quick pace.

1 comment:

  1. Is this another one that was loaned to you? I think I need to read this one!

    ReplyDelete