Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Catch Me If You Can: Frank Abagnale Jr.

 This was an excellent read. I've been meaning to pick it up since I first watched the movie adaptation 10 years ago, and finally got around to it. This did not disappoint.

Abagnale is a fascinating human, and this is a fun foray into his mind, his thinking, his creativity, his decision making, etc. 

This is well-written and easy to read: I read it in a day. It made me laugh and cringe, and it left me wondering what Abagnale's life was really like. It left me wanting more, which is a great thing for a book to do. 

I was disappointed when it ended, because I wanted more of what Abagnale did later. I wanted the rest of the story, but I understand that the book has to end somewhere; I just wasn't ready for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment