Friday, February 10, 2017

Hot Property by Susanne O'Leary

O'Leary did a really good job keeping me off track of what would happen in the end: until the last quarter of the book. I was completely convinced that Dan was the guy, and I absolutely hated it. I didn't like him one bit from the first page of the book, but he stuck around, so I though he'd go through some magic change and become the hero every reader wants in a romance novel. But as I kept reading, I kept hating him, more and more. Padie was the guy I wanted from the very start, but there were always new obstacles that after a while, I gave up hope on him and tried to convince myself Dan was the better choice, but I just couldn't see it. I almost quit reading because I just didn't care about Dan; I'm glad I kept reading. Every time I read about Ireland makes me want to travel there even more. It was a lovely story after Dan left the picture. The restoring and rebuilding of an old house makes for a charming addition, because it sounds so magical and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment