Monday, February 6, 2017

Sarah's Sins by Tami Hoag

I loved this cute story! Sarah was such a lovable character and she handles her problems very strongly which made me admire her as a character. Matt was a perfect match for Sarah's personality and the two worked so well together. Although this was romance book and not a thriller, I was still captivated and holding on until the very end because I couldn't tell whether the two would end up together and if so how that would happen: would he become Amish for her or would she leave her family and her life behind to join with him in love? I was very happy with the ending Hoag came up with because I love a very happy ending. I do wish that Sarah would have been able to find resolution with her father, and maybe a slight idea of whether Sarah would ever get to see her family again, but I also appreciate Hoag giving her readers the ability to decide that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment