Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Switch by Sandra Brown

I love Sandra Brown. She has the most chilling ways of writing, and all of her villans give me the creeps. This book caught me completely by surprise too. I was not looking at the right things, so when I thought I had solved the puzzle, I was blown away when Brown revealed the truth to me. I absolutely adored the romance between Gillian and Hart; it is so precious and beautiful. Brother Gabriel is one of those people who readers can immediately tell is a slime ball. What's nice about this villan is that Brown gives us his perspective so well that while we absolutely detest him and know every gross thing about him, we also pity him and can almost see his point of view, which also makes you feel a bit slimy. The novel is faced pace, and it was impossible for me to stop reading until I finished it. I felt if I put it down for even a second, I would miss something very important, so I kept reading until it was all over, and when it was all over, everything clicked and made sense and I was left mind-blown. Quite amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment